About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 11 June 2019

School Year 6 Residential And My Spring Half Term Adventures - May/June 2019


My First School Residential, Fun trips, and Sporting Adventures.


Year 6 Residential - 15th-17th May 2019.



Packing for my two nights away.

Auntie Willow my cat wants to come too.


See you in two days.


Day One Conkers.


Lots of fun in the playgrounds.




Everybody on the train.


Day two Twycross Zoo.


It's a little bit cold in this splash area!


My new favourite birds rainbow lorikeets.






I had a great time on my first residential.

Playing Advantage at the Ricoh Arena - 19th May 2019.

Today my Wasps Sunday morning Playing Advantage group got to have our training session at the Ricoh Arena on the pitch!



I'm on the pitch :-).



Lining up my drop kick.




Can you see my ball?


Tackling time.






Coming in for a tackle.


Flattened!


The parents wait for us and form our guard of honour.



Here we come out of the actual Wasps changing rooms!



Excited :-).


Run!


Standing on the half way line.





What a great morning.


England Lionesses v Denmark Friendly at the Banks's Stadium Walsall -

25th May 2019.



The view from our seats.


Come on England.





Goal 1-0.






A good crowd for the penultimate home match before the Fifa Women's World Cup.


Half Time.


The atmosphere is good we are right next to the England band.


Goal 2-0!


Last bit of defence before the final whistle.


England 2 - 0 Denmark.
Nikita Parris 46'
Jill Scott 59'


The players came and said thank you for our support.


Attendance : 8,273.

Rosliston Forestry Centre - 

31st May 2019.



Part of the National Forest.


Hello Mr Snail.


Lets look over here.




Follow me.





I've seen lots of real squirrels today too.


A family of rabbits.


A little bit of den building.


What do you think?


Look at my balance.


This is harder than it looks.


I made it across without touching the ground.


I found a mouse.


My favourite Mr Badger.


Can you see me?


Len Badcock Memorial Gala -  Enfield, London - 2nd June 2019.



My first race 25m Freestyle.


Can you see my time? 






Results - not a pb but enough for first place in my age category.


100m Freestyle next.


Go!





A good time and another first place in my age.


Lunchtime, relaxing in the park outside.



Afternoon session.


25m Backstroke.





No pb but a first place.



50m Freestyle.










Another first in my age category.


All finished happy with my swims.


Team Orion.


My certificates and rosettes.







No comments:

Post a Comment