About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Alton Towers CBeebies land - 5th August 2014

Today we went to Alton Towers to look at the new CBeebies land.


Here I am at the entrance.

Lets check the map.



Hello Postman Pat!


I got to give Jess a stroke.


Get Set Go Tree Top Adventure ride.


We had to wake up the bugs.

Here's the clock.


Looking back at the bugs house.


This was my favourite sleeping bug, tired after the ride.


The walk of fame.  Jess the cats paw prints!


Justin's hand prints.


Postman Pat Parcel Post Ride.


Among our things we had to deliver a letter to Mrs Goggin's.


We completed our mission.  Pat and Jess said Well Done.



This ride was good fun.

In the Night Garden Magical Boat Ride.  


When I was little, this was my favourite programme!


Here I am with Charlie and Lola.


In the Toy Shop.


These special mirrors were interactive, and the bug moved over your face.


This one put a t-shirt on you.  It was great fun!


Something Special Sensory Garden.


What's inside the spotty bag?


There was lots of fun things to play.


These signs showed you how to sign the insect names.

Another spotty bag.


Here comes the tree top ride.


We then went to driving school.


I love driving!


Riding back on the cable cars, after a fun day



No comments:

Post a Comment