About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 17 August 2014

Another Fun School Holiday Week - August 2014

For the rest of week 4 of the summer holidays I have had fun at my OT session, been to soft play and swimming.  Been for a walk at Coombe Abbey, enjoyed a Birthday party, and finally my favourite cake making!

Here's me relaxing after another Occupational Therapy session.


Me riding 'Waggy' the donkey at Coombe Abbey.


Now I am feeding the ducks at Coombe Abbey.



There were so many hungry ducks and swans.


Can you see the baby cygnets?


Here I am Enjoying myself at my friend Mattie's 8th Birthday party.


I love cake :-)


There were so many balloons.

Singing Happy Birthday.



Making cakes at home.


Make sure it's mixed well.


This bit can be a bit messy ;-)


Making sure everyone is perfect.


Time to put them in the oven.


Are they ready yet?


Now for the fun bit.


Every cake is going to have a unique design.


Lots of colourful icing.


Sprinkles or butterflies?


It was hard work.

Making sure every cake was perfect.


Here they are all  finished!


The taste test :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment