About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Think Tank Birmingham Science Museum - 12th August 2014

Today I went to the Think Tank with my friend Jacob.  This is one of my favourite places, and I always ask to come here in the holidays.  


There are so many things to explore and touch.


Learning about computers, one of my favourite things.


This is 'kid's city'.  I am in the cafe taking food orders.


I really like using the phone to speak to the other children, in the other shops and offices.


Using the phone box.


Now I'm on the fruit and veg stall in the market.  


I'm a doctor now waiting for my next patient.


Here I am watching the big steam machines that powered  Birmingham in the old days.

Riding in the steam train cab.

I had a go on a transport game and won.


My favourite area the Science garden.


Trying not to get wet feet.


How does this work?


I love playing in the water.


Playing with the ducks.


Experimenting with the water, to make the ducks go faster.


Building dams to stop the ducks.


Experimenting with different mechanised devices to get all the balls to the top.


It was quite hard work!


This clock was very pretty.


This is the 'Come Create' area.  I love pressing buttons!


Dancing and increasing our heart rates in the 'Things About Me' area.


Learning about the inside of my mouth and digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment