About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 11 August 2014

Plantasia - 11th August 2014

Today we went to Plantasia and Maze World in Nuneaton, a lot of the walks and animals were closed because the river had burst its banks.  But we had fun and will go back another day to see the other things.


Two sunflowers ;-)

A little rabbit.


Here's the Antarctic labyrinth.


Which way to go?


Hooray!  I made it to the middle.


The Japanese Trellis Maze.


The middle hooray!  We saw a lovely fish pond.


We found a Jeep in the middle of the African Maze.


Across to the Australian Maze.


The Canadian Hedge Maze.  Watch out for bears!


I finally found the way out.  This way follow me.



I found the play ground.

This slide was fun.


The Tree top walk.


Now we are deers.


Learning about how important plants are.


Learning about mini beasts.


What do we find in a pond?

3 comments:

  1. Hello William.

    I am really enjoying looking at all your pictures, it looks like your having a busy holiday. It is fantastic to read that you have worked hard at speech and language throughout the holiday, I am really pleased.
    I have been very busy popping in and out of school getting the classroom ready for September. Our new topic is minibeasts so I have created a minibeast den in the classroom which I am sure you will love.
    I go to Mexico on Thursday so I am very busy the next two days. I am looking forward to hearing your stories from all your adventures.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I'm really happy you like my pictures. I am having so much fun and can't believe how quickly the school holidays are going.

    I look forward to seeing the mini beasts den. I didn't know what a den was, but I think I do now.

    Have a great holiday, enjoy the sunshine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put a green mosquito net up and stapled lots of leaves to it, there are also lots of little minibeasts hidden in the grass you kindly brought into school. I like to call it a den because I think it sounds more fun. There are lots of other things but I will leave those as a surprise for you. I am very excited for September!
    Enjoy the last few weeks William :)

    ReplyDelete