About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Skegness - 26th August 2014

Today I went for a day trip to the sea-side, Skegness.



I loved all the amusements.


 The 2p games were my favourite.

Hooray I won!


But I put my winnings back in again.


Look at all these lovely yummy foods.


Ice cream is my favourite.


We sat and looked out to sea whilst eating it.



It was very very windy.
(If you look closely I have written my name and Skegness 2014 in the sand)



Can you see the wind farm out to sea?



I love a donkey ride!


This one was very naughty and kept moving the cone.



His name was 'Ripley'.



Stop moving the cone 'Ripley'



We won the donkey derby.



Ripley and me.


Skegness Pier.


Enjoying the view.


I can see for miles.



Running down the pier.


We had a look at the RNLI lifeboats and station.


Here I am looking from the viewing platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment