About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 10 August 2014

Soft Play and Cinema - August 2014


I have been very busy week 3 of the school holidays.   I have worked hard with my Occupational Therapist and my Speech Therapist, and had lots of fun playing.

This is Soft play at Etone Sports Centre.

This bouncy castle is massive!


Here I am playing basketball.


With my friend Corey.
 Today was the first day I haven't worn shorts for about 3 months.  I said to Mummy that my trousers were too long, as it felt so strange to not have shorts on.  I hope this rain goes away soon!


We went to the Autism Friendly screening of Planes 2.


Here I am ready for the film to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment