About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 10 May 2015

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Show Take 2 - 9th May 2015

Today after football training and after Daddy had woken up from his night shift, we travelled down to London on the train.



We have arrived in London. Time to do my favourite thing, travel on the underground and the Docklands light railway!

We are spending the night at a hotel here in Canary Wharf.



Marriott West India Quay, Canary Wharf.

It is the tall building behind me on the left.


Time for some dinner then the fun begins.


For those of you who read my blog regularly you will know that the last time I was in London I went to see the show Charlie and the chocolate factory.  However we had to be evacuated after 50 minutes due to a fire!  So tonight we have rebooked and are ready to try to see the whole show!


Having a look around Covent Garden before the show starts.


Theatre Royal Drury Lane.


Look how close to the front I am this time.


Hooray!  I saw the whole show.  It was amazing.  I love the part best with the squirrels pushing Veruca Salt down the bad nut hole.  I also liked it when the glass elevator with Charlie and Willy Wonka flew.

  It was very late when we got out of the theatre, but I told Mummy and Daddy I wasn't tired at all!








No comments:

Post a Comment