About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Bedworth United - 27th February 2016

 Today I went to my first Bedworth United FC match.

 Bedworth United v Frome Town.



I have been really excited and wanting to watch a match for a long time.
My school class were kindly allowed to play on the amazing new FA approved 3G pitch!


Do you like my new scarf?


I have a great view of the pitch from the stand here.


Here come the teams.


Everybody being good sports and shaking hands.


It's great to be able to see the players so close.




The match had lots of action.  Bedworth scored first!


At the end of the first half it was still 1-0, even after Frome missed a penalty!


The final score was 2-2.  I really enjoyed my first local match.




Then on Sunday 28th February, I went to the cinema.



I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks.  It was very funny!
(It was difficult to smile in this picture because the sun was in my eyes).




No comments:

Post a Comment