About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 26 March 2016

Easter Holiday Adventures - 21st-26th March 2016

Here are some of the things I have been enjoying over the first week of my Easter school holidays.




I have been to the cinema to watch the new Disney animation 'Zootropolis'.


I have also been to Coombe Country park for a walk and to take part in the Easter egg hunt.

On the way I fed the ducks and geese's.

The swan was very naughty and tried to steal all the food.

First egg and code letter found.


Here's the next one.

This one was a little harder to find.

I found a ball near this egg.  I enjoyed kicking it all the way around the rest of the trail.


This egg was hidden by the pond.


All of the eggs found now to work out the number code to open the safe and claim my prize.


The word is 'spring' and now I know the number code for the safe.

I opened the safe with a little help from the lady in the shop,
and claimed my chocolate reward! (a creme egg)


Time for some food at TGI Friday's.


Speedway Coventry Bees v Leicester Lions.




On Friday I got to stay up late and go to speedway.


I have been to speedway a few times before, but I was too young to remember it.

                I really enjoyed helping my Daddy fill the scores and add the points up in my programme.


I got very excited during the races.
 

The racing was very fast.

I was cheering for the Coventry Bees.


We won final score 49-41.

The final scores.


Congratulating the home riders,  Danny King.


Krzysztof Kasprzak number 2 in the world in 2014.



Chris 'Bomber' Harris the Bees captain and GP rider signing my programme.


He scored a paid maximum tonight.


If you zoom in you can see my autographs.



Then on Saturday I went to the barbers and had my first proper hair cut with scissors and styling products.
What do you think?
 

Happy Easter!




























No comments:

Post a Comment