About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 20 March 2016

Sport Relief 2016 - 20th March 2016



Today I took part in a Sport Relief mile.  To raise money for people in the UK and people around the world living in the poorest communities.




Here's my just giving page..


I have raised £50!


Here's where my event  took place.


My team.  Mummy and me.  Daddy had to work.


Here I am at home ready to go.


At the track.


At the start line.


Here we go.


4 laps to complete.


Getting a little tired.


Some running and some walking.




I got a Stitch!


Hooray we've finished.


Proudly wearing our medals.




Cheering the last few people to finish.


Thank you to everybody who sponsored me.



Here's a close up of my medal.



I am very proud of myself.



Here are a few other things I have been enjoying over the last few weeks.



At the Bedworth United V Merthyr Town match.  Bedworth lost 2-1.


Coventry City V Swindon Town.  0-0 draw.


My seat was right at the front, I had a great view.


Hugging Sky Blue Sam at half time.



At swimming I completed my National plan Stage 4 certificate.


My National Plan Level 4 Certificate.








No comments:

Post a Comment