About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Free Radio Hello - 22nd February 2016


I was mentioned on Free Radio!


Every morning on the way to school I listen to Free radio, and they have a feature called the 'tweet song'.  Which says hello to people.  I refuse to get out of the car and go into school until I have listened to it.  As a surprise on my first morning back to school after half term Mummy and Daddy requested a hello for me.  Free radio have kindly sent me a link which, you can listen to  

                                                                           HERE!





I was so surprised and happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment