About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 6 March 2016

King Power Stadium Tour - 6th March 2016


 Today I toured the King Power Stadium home of the current Premier League leaders Leicester City. 

I was really lucky to win 4 tour tickets in my school raffle last year, and this is the first available tour we could book on.


I went with Mummy, Daddy and Andy my football coach from Warwickshire Warriors.


Feeling very excited outside the stadium.

Lots of exhibits to look at in the reception area.


This hand made model is of the old Filbert Street stadium, where Leicester City used to play.

Waiting for the tour to start.  Happy Mother's Day, Mummy xx


My first look at the pitch and Stadium.
 

The heaters are repairing the pitch.


I wish I could sit here in an executive box seat to watch a game.


There's the players tunnel.


On the tour there were lots of things from the history of the club to look at.  This is a old track suit.



Next the media room.


Me addressing the whole room.

Talking manager spiel!


Me and Andy who was pretending to be the manager announcing me as a new player.


In the players tunnel.


Here's where the players get interviewed after the match.

 The referee's changing room.


Substitution please.


The away dressing room.  The pegs are deliberately odd and uneven.

The pillar in the middle of the room is also fake and it is very dull and echo's, to try and get every advantage over the away team as possible. 


Vardy!  Next time I score a goal I'm going to celebrate like this.

This way to the home changing rooms.

Very posh.


It's much nicer in here.

Here's the big bath and ice walk at the side.


Time for some manager tactics.


My favourite Leicester player's changing place.

The goal keeper.

This player scored yesterday against Watford.

Time to go down the famous tunnel.

Out to the pitch.

Running out to the crowd cheering, ready to play!


Time to sit in the managers seat again.


Here's one of the match balls from the last home game.


I wish I could kick it.


The pitch looks great close up.


I wish one day I could play on this pitch.


Time to head to the shop.


I've had a great time.


Do you like my new shirt?

Vardy!


Here's our group souvenir picture.




This week my school celebrate book day.

My favourite books are by Frank Lampard.
 'Frankie's Magic Football'

Here's me with all my Frankie's Magic football books.

Here's the picture I made.



My Lampard New York shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment