About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 28 March 2016

Cadbury World Easter Sunday - 28th March 2016

Happy Easter everybody!

Today I visited Cadbury World.



Here's my ticket....
We took the very first tour of the day so it wasn't too busy or crowded for me.


Just about to enter the home of my favourite food.

 You are not allowed to take pictures inside the factory.  But here is a map of some of the fun things we did.



I really liked the Cadabra ride and the 4d Chocolate Adventure.  I also loved watching the chocolate being wrapped and put into boxes.  Then the boxes whizzing down the production line.


Here's all the chocolate I was kindly given around the tour minus one bar I ate, and some liquid chocolate I also tasted.  The chocolate bunny was awarded to me for counting special Easter eggs hidden around the factory.



Some play time in the adventure playground after the tour.



Look what I bought form the shop.
 

You can only buys these  here at the World's biggest Cadbury shop.


Here's some  more chocolate that the Easter bunny hid all around my house for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment