About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 7 September 2017

Coventry City Preseason/New Season - July/August 2017

I Have Been So Excited For The New Football Season To Begin.


Here are a few things I have enjoyed in the built up and start to the new season.



My new home shirt.  All sky blue.

Preseason friendly's.



Coventry City v Liverpool U23's. Special tournament (29th Jul).


The match was held at Nuneaton Town's ground.



The result was a 0-0 draw.



Happy with my retro programme.


There were lots of facts to read.

 Day two.


Nuneaton Town v Coventry City, (30th Jul).


It's great being so close to the players.








Coventry City won 2-1.


First league match of the season - back at the Ricoh.



v  Notts County (5th Aug).




We won 3-0, with Jodi Jones scoring a hat trick (Attendance : 10,350).  Joint top of the table!

Carabao Cup.


Blackburn Rovers in the first round of the Carabao cup (8th Aug).



Unfortunately, we lost 3-1 and exit the cup. (Attendance: 5,372).




My Junior Sky Blue Membership pack arrived today.





Newport County at home in the league next.  Another loss 0-1, (19th Aug) (Attendance: 8,745).


I made this hand in the family zone before the match, which is going to be displayed at the stadium.


Under 23's.


At the Alan Higg's Centre. (25th Aug).


U23's v Leeds United U23's.

It was a really exciting game and we won 4-3.


Checkatrade Trophy. 



We began our defence of the trophy with a loss 2-3 to Shrewsbury Town (29th Aug) (Attendance: 1,968).

Play Up Sky Blues - things can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment