About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Portsmouth - August 2017

A Few Days At The South Coast - First Stop Portsmouth.



Of course our first stop anywhere is always the football ground. 


 Fratton Park the home to Portsmouth FC from 1898.

Reading about all the history of the club.



This is where the away supporters enter.


A map of the stadium.

Portsmouth is a port city and naval base. Home to the Royal Navy.


So there are lots of boats, old and new!

HMS Warrior (1860).


Overlooking the harbour is Spinnaker tower.  Shall we go up?



It is very sunny and bright!


Can you see the Isle of Wight?  I am going there in a couple of days.


Looking back into the City.  Can you see Fratton Park?


HMS Victory, Warrior and the Tudor ship Mary Rose are all over in the dock area.


This is HMS Warrior (1860).



Now for the glass floor.


No shoes allowed.



This is what you can see below.




The very top.



A torpedo.  Not a good place to sit!
These type of torpedo were used in the Falklands conflict.




Even more boats.


Who left this here?





No comments:

Post a Comment