About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 8 September 2017

The Big Sleuth 2017 - July/August 2017

The Big Sleuth.

Many of you will remember two years ago I enjoyed hunting for owls, (The Big Hoot) around the West Midlands. 

 This summer to help raise money for Birmingham Children's Hospital, The Big Sleuth has come to Birmingham and surrounding areas.

The word 'sleuth'  as well as meaning detective is actually the word for a group of bears.

I have downloaded the app and have my map.

So I'm going bear hunting!

All the bears are uniquely designed, have their own names, and each have their own story.

First some little bears which are designed by local schools and groups.

These smaller bears can be found inside museums, shopping centres and churches, there are 137 to find.

Millennium Point, little bears.










 















St Martin in the Bull Ring Church, little bears.











BBC Birmingham, The Mailbox.





At the BBC I met a news team.  I was asked if I would like to hold their camera.







This seat is really nice.


Birmingham Museum And Art Gallery.





Now for the large bears, there are 100 to find.



Bearwok.


Don't Worry Be Happy.


Bearmingham.


Window Shopping.


Shakesbear.


Jungle Jenny.


Goldie.


Factory Bear.


Dreamcoat.


Poddington.


The Honey Hunter.


Life Ta'bear'stry.


We Are Going On A Bear Hunt.


Peony Passion.


Bear Necessities.


Sweet William.

Also one of my favourites.


Snowy.


Honey Bear Honey Bottle.


Captain Blue Bear.


Birminghamshire.


Get Your Bearings.


Forward.



Richard The Virgin Trains Bear.


Frankie, The Resorts World Naughty Bear.


Mary Beary's Soggy Bottom.


Mr Khan Presents Citizen Bear.


Helarctos Malayanus.


Chillin' In Paradise.


Bear It In Mindfulnes...


The Bear That Cares.


Bearhug.

My Favourite.


Wild City.


Marcus Bearlius.


Olly The Octobear.


Spock.


Art + Believe = Sunrise City.


Solar Polar.


Sun And Moon Bear.


Banteay Srei Bear.


Ruby.


Bearlock.


Bear'indleyplace.


The Ink Detective.


Enlightenment.


Dr Bear Brawn.


This is the place that we are raising the money for.
 Birmingham's Children Hospital.
  Outside the hospital is the owl from the Big Hoot and the bear from the Big Sleuth.


Vincent The Bipolar Bear.


I Just Wanna Be Your Teddy Bear.

The Sun Bear - neath The Sea.


Build A Bear.


Flower Bear.


Grandpa Bear.


The Gas Street Bearsin.


Brummie Bear.

Another one of my favourites.


Brum Tropicana.


Ghostbuster Bear.



Peaky Blinders Bear.
  

Bradley's Bear.


The Bees Knees.


Memoirs of Paradise.


Ursa Minor - The Littlest Bear.


XT.


Bearjing.



Intrepid Bear.


Taj Mahal By sun And Moon.


Bhangra Bear.


I have had great fun Bear Hunting.  We have found lots of other exciting things along the way to see and do, and found new areas that I haven't been to before.

I have also gained rewards like discount tickets, vouchers, sweets and free entry to places just by finding a particular bear or scanning so many!

We have tickets to go to a special farewell event in October.  So we can see all the bears we didn't get time to find before they are auctioned off, to raise even more money for Birmingham Children's Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment