About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Let's Ride Leicester - 13th August 2017

My Third Let's Ride Event In 2017 - Leicester - Route Length 6km.



I have collected my bib and I'm all set.


Lets go!


Today's route mainly goes around the main shopping area, the castle grounds and King Richard III historical areas.



Lot's of different surfaces to ride over.







Past the famous market.


Now I'm hungry for a Five Guys!
No time to stop here today though.



Lots of people busy shopping.



There are still lots of  Leicester City Champion posters everywhere.


More restaurants, I really am hungry now!


Through Highcross shopping centre.






Under here.


These cobble stones are quite tricky to ride on and bumpy too!





Through the old castle grounds.



Can you guess where we are heading now?



You can see it in the distance now.


King Power Stadium.





First through the bubble tunnel.





Then down into the stadium.


My second visit to this stadium.



The grass is perfect!








All finished at the hub, De Montfort University.  I have had my bib personalised!



Another great cycle ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment