About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 8 September 2017

Insomnia 61 - 28th August 2017


I had the best day ever today.  I went to 
Insomnia, the UK's biggest gaming and tech festival, at Birmingham's NEC.

There were demo's of all the new games that aren't even out yet.  You Tubers to meet, robot wars and drone racing to watch and all the latest technology.



Hi Mario!

We have the same hat.

Playing Project Cars 2, it's awesome.



Next trying out FIFA 18 on the PS4.




The quality of the game is so realistic.


Need For Speed Payback.


I love racing cars fast.



Great!

Time to try out some Nintendo switch games.


Pokken Tournament first.



I played against another boy and beat him three times.

Then I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Time for some more racing games.


Gran Turismo Sport next.




Gran Turismo with full racing chair set up.





Time for a look around the retro zone.


Wow, look at all that Pokemon stuff for sale.


Minecraft and Cubecraft zones next.


I want a gaming chair like this.  I have entered a competition to win it.



Now to test the latest virtual reality technology.



It's so amazing I can turn my head and see all the side views.


It feels so real.


More PlayStation games next.



I entered a Nintendo Switch competition next on stage.


Here I am getting some prizes.


I had great fun!



Here are my prizes and other stuff from a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment