About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 23 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 8 - Sea World.


Sea World is today's adventure.

This is a theme and marine zoological park.



Welcome to Sea World.


Where to first?


Dolphin Day's Show first.  A celebration of dolphins.


I'm going to really love going to all the different stadiums and learning the capacities today.

Look at that Mummy!


Dolphins showing off how high they can jump.


Two massive stadiums behind me to explore soon.


But first, the Sea Lion and Otter Stadium.  The Sea Lion High School show with Clyde and Seamore.


Here's Clyde driving his car.  This was a very funny show.


This is Shamu Stadium capacity is approx 5500 people.


We are here to watch One Ocean.


The show teaches us about the Killer Whale.


The people in the first tier are going to get very wet with cold salt water!


Wow, they are amazing creatures.


They are very clever and powerful, and love splashing the crowd.


Time for a cool off with a visit to Antarctica.


Penguins are great and funny.  But smell quite a lot!


My favourite memory of the day.


Feeding the Sea Lions.

They were all so noisy and greedy.

Give it to me please.


More fish please!

 We also saw an amazing indoor Pet show, featuring cats, dogs, ducks and a pig doing all sorts of skills.  All the animals had been rescued from the local pet shelter.
Manatees, sting rays and turtles were among some of the other animals and fish we saw.



Today has been so hot 103 degrees Fahrenheit  just under 40 Celsius.

No comments:

Post a Comment