About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 15 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 2 - Discovery Cove.

Today we went to Discovery Cove a paradise of  lagoons, tropical reefs, winding rivers, waterfalls and white sand beaches.




Welcome to Discovery Cove, collecting our ID passes.

It's not all my breakfast, honest!


A lovely breakfast to start the day.

Special wet suit vest collected and ready to start the day.

Time to meet the bottlenose dolphins.

I love you already.


My new best friend.

He loved  towing me through the water.

Family pose.


Time for some tickles.

I have an amazing blu-ray disc of me swimming with the dolphins.


Now for a float around Serenity Bay and tropical river.


A few waterfalls to float through but it's okay because the water is just over 85F/30C degrees.

Through the underwater cave.


I love getting wet. 


Slowly flaoting through the crystal clear waters.


 The air temperature is over 100F/38C degrees today.  So it's great to be in the water.


Through the waterfall is the entrance to the aviary.

Which bird is that?


In the Aviary with the river below.

People are floating under the bridge whilst the tropical birds fly around them.


Lots of hungry birds to feed.



Fruit or grain?

Marmoset island.

Little marmosets getting their lunch.


Swimming through the tropical rain forest.


It's so peaceful and quiet in here.


Beautiful clear water.



I hope there's no alligators in here.

No all clear.

Even checked under here.


Time to chill out!

Before some more floating.


I'm having a fab day.

My last kiss was with a dolphin!


More relaxing with Daddy.

  

Time for the Grand Reef.

The water is a little bit cooler 77F/25C degrees!



Velvety rays.

They are so big.

Swimming right passed our legs.


Don't worry the sting rays barbs have been removed.


Thousands of beautiful fish.

And colourful fish.


I had a little go at snorkelling, but it was a little bit hard to keep the snorkel in my mouth with my sensory problems.   But I still got some great views of the fish and rays.


Right in the middle of the reef.  


Sharp-toothed reef sharks safely behind glass. 




What an amazing day!


I've very hungry after all that swimming fun!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment