About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 21 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 5 - Disney's Hollywood Studios.


Here are the highlights of our trips to Disney's Hollywood Studios.




Topiary Mickey welcomes us to the Studios.

Looking up Hollywood Boulevard as we walk into the park.


Welcome to Hollywood Studios.


I've really been excited to see this!  A look at some of the artwork and models from the new movie Cars 3.


'Jackson Storm' is the new main character.  He is the black car behind me.

We were then treated to a sneak preview of some extra trailers from the film.  I really can't wait for it to be released.



A look around the Muppet's Courtyard where there are lots of funny things to see.


PizzeRizzo.  Named after Rizzo the Rat from the Muppet's.

Disney's Hollywood Studios is undergoing a significant expansion and redesign based largely on Toy Story and Star Wars. I cannot wait for the new lands to open in a couple of years.  There is still lots of things to enjoy whilst the expansion is going on though.




Expansion work.


Star Wars Land looks like its going to be amazing.


Sunset Boulevard.


Lets's go in here!


Time to meet the main mouse, 'Mickey Mouse'.

He must be about to perform some magic, as he's in his sorcerer outfit.

Okay Mummy and Daddy,  I'll let you have a picture too.


Hi Minnie.


Nice to see you again.



The Music of Pixar Live.  This is an all new nightly concert series performed by a philharmonic orchestra playing  Pixar's most memorable music from the last twenty years. 
  

 Movie clips from Car's, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and UP were shown on the screens and the live orchestra played the famous music to accompany the pictures.  Watching the clip it was hard to believe that the band were playing live!  There were also some characters from the movies who made special appearances.

My favourite music from the Car's movie.

Lightening McQueen driving out of Radiator Springs.



Shall I ride Tower of Terror or have dinner?


Dinner it is.  I managed to eat most of it too!


 

Hollywood Studios has two amazing shows at night, and I was lucky enough to see both.

Star War's A Galactic Spectacular -  state of the art projection effects, lighting, lasers and fireworks light up the sky to the amazing music and characters of Star Wars.

and

 Fantasmic - a fireworks, lasers and dancing water show that takes you into Mickey Mouse's imagination where the forces of good battle the bad in Mickey's dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment