About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 16 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 3 - Disney's Magic Kingdom

Over our 2 week holiday we went to the Magic Kingdom on several occasions.  

'The Happiest Place on Earth'.

Here are some of the highlights:




Catching the bus from our resort takes you to just outside the Magic Kingdom.




Right outside the park by the railroad station, we are just about to go in.


A first glimpse of Main Street USA.


 City hall and the Fire station.




Walking down Main Street pass all the shops and restaurants.


The man himself, Walt Disney and his best friend Mickey Mouse.  Can you see my bottle label it says share a drink at the castle!



This Castle is one of the most photographed buildings in the world.




Look who came to join our family pose (look at my hand).

Tinkerbell.

Time for some rides.



Tomorrowland Speedway!


I love driving around the track.

Space Mountain, blasting off in the darkness!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover.


Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, firing lasers to defeat Zurg.


It's a small world - taking a boat ride around the world.


I recognise that bridge and clock!

Back in London!


Time for some adventure on Pirates of the Caribbean.



Relaxing and enjoying a ride on the Walt Disney World Railroad.



Making a really long wish in Cinderella's wishing well by the castle.

 Nighttime shows.

 Happily Ever After fireworks.

A grand finale to our Disney day with the newest and most spectacular fireworks.


























Here's most of the show to enjoy!
Click on the picture below for the video.



Once Upon a time castle projection show.

Another nighttime show that brings Cinderella Castle to life with projections of Disney scenes and characters.

















No comments:

Post a Comment