About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 10 - Disney's Wedding Pavilion And Other Holiday Fun.

We went to visit the Wedding Pavilion where Mummy and Daddy were married just over seventeen years ago.



Can you see the pavilion in the distance.


First a look at their brick.


The brick is on the path just outside the Wedding Pavilion.


Let's go and have a look around.


It's amazing in here.

In the distance you can see Cinderella's castle in the Magic Kingdom.

This is where my Grandparent's sat.


Mummy and Daddy have me now!


This is the view the other way.


Even the windows have Cinderella carriages on them.


This is the room where Daddy waited for Mummy to arrive.


This room is where Mummy waited.


I took this picture, which is behind the Wedding Pavilion.

Other Holiday Fun!



Look who I found shopping at Disney Springs!


This is Disney's Wilderness Lodge hotel.  It is one of our favourites.


I have pictures of me stood here on all my Disney trips going back to when I was just a baby.


I love playing in arcades, especially if it's a Cars game.

I've had the most amazing two weeks, but now it's time to go home.


Orlando Airport, taking the monorail to the departure gates.


Goodbye for now Florida!


Time for  some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment