About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 20 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 4 - Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival.

Our visits to Epcot and The International Flower And Garden Festival, which takes place every year.

Throughout Epcot, almost 100 topiaries are on display.



Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto made completely of plants and flowers welcome us to the park.
  

Here's the back of this display.

Next a look at Mummy and Daddy's Leave a Legacy picture tile from the year 2000.  



There it is!




Spaceship Earth  the iconic and symbolic structure of Epcot.  It is also the name of the attraction inside the 18 storey geodesic sphere.




I think it's a giant golf ball.


 A ride back through history then into the future.



Figment topiary from Journey into Imagination.




Our Family pose by Spaceship Earth.  Guess what I've just been drinking? It's all around my mouth (Sparberry - a raspberry drink from Zimbabwe.  You can try all sorts of free samples from around the world in Club Cool).


Chip and Dale posing for a "Fresh Epcot" with  my family.


Donald Duck.

Huey, Dewey, and Louie.


Phineas and Ferb.


The flowers and plants all continue under the monorail line.


Beautiful butterflies.




Sorcerer Mickey.

 Now onto the World showcase there are eleven countries represented around the lagoon.



Canada is first.



Every country you visit has cast members actually from that country so you can ask them questions and collect things, special stickers and stamps as you visit.



Bambi and friends.


Winnie the Pooh.


Piglet and Eeyore.


Rabbit.


Tigger.


We are back in the United Kingdom ( that was a quick journey!)


This street represents places in England like Stratford Upon Avon.


Now I am in Paris.  With Cogsworth and Lumiere.


Beauty and the Beast.
  ...

Next I am in Japan.  Time for a cool off inside the famous Mitsukoshi Department store.


Guess which department I like best?


Where to start?


Who's going to come home to the UK?

Bunnelby I choose you!


USA in the USA!


Snow White and the Newtons.


I love model trains.




Which means we are in Germany.

Recreating a famous scene from the Lion King.


I found Timon and Pumbaa.

Norway next and time to ride Frozen Ever after.



A boat ride through the wintry world of the movie Frozen.



Olaf and Sven.

Everybody sing 'Let it go!'


The ride has a really fun drop.

We also had lots of fun in Italy, Mexico, China, and Morocco.

To celebrate the release very soon of the Cars 3 movie, I can't wait by the way!



Lightening McQueen.




Cruz Ramirez a new character in the new movie.


 At night time Illuminations Reflections of Earth is performed.  The show utilises fireworks, pyrotechnics, water fountains, fire effects, lasers, and search lights to create visual effects on the countries around the World showcase Lagoon. 



We were very lucky to see the show on two nights this holiday.


Test Track my favourite ride in Epcot and especially good at night.


Daddy and Me!


Epcot is my favourite park in Walt Disney World this holiday!








No comments:

Post a Comment