About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 23 June 2017

My Florida Holiday 24th May- 8th June 2017 Part 7 - Water Parks and Mini Golf.


We were able to visit two water parks and enjoy a round of mini golf.

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon.

The story behind this park is that an epic typhoon one day hurled surfboards into palm trees and tossed boats like toys, and Mount Mayday became home to Typhoon Lagoon an exciting water park adventure.


Lagoona Gator, is the official park mascot.

A lazy float around Castaway Creek.


Now for some action 'Humunga Kowabunga', a near vertical, 5 storey slide in the dark.  I went on it 3 times.  Mummy and Daddy just watched, I don't know why!
 Crush 'n' Gusher 


A roller-coaster like raft ride with three different slide options next.


I loved that!


Now it's Mummy's turn to ride with me.

This was definitely my favourite ride.

I also rode Keelhaul falls, Mayday Falls, Gangplank Falls, Storm slides, and had lunch at Leaning Palms.



Aquatica by Sea World.



Today's water park fun is at Aquatica.


Roa's Rapids first.  The water current is very fast and pushes you around.


I love swimming under the water.


A Commerson Dolphin.


Can you see this slide goes right through the dolphins tank.  You get to see them as you zoom past.



Exploring and climbing to get to the slide entrance.



Here's Mummy's feet as she zooms through the high speed dolphin slide.

Loggerhead Lane, looks relaxing.


Apart from that waterfall, definitely more relaxing!


Watching the tropical fish in the tank next to me.


Relax!


This is more like it, ' Walkabout Waters'.


Who can I splash next?


Disney's Winter Sumerland Miniature Golf.

The story here is that Father Christmas found this wonderful place to come on holiday  and combined snow and sun  for the perfect location.


Father Christmas on  holiday.


This is a great hole, ice hockey!


I think the hole should have been in the ice hockey goal.


Some of these are harder than they look.


This one lots tricky.



You have to wait for the draw bridge to be down on this one.


A hole in one hi five!

Please don't squirt me with water till I have taken my shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment