About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 9 November 2017

My Adventures In September - September 2017

September has been quite a quiet month for me settling back into school.  But I still have enjoyed a few different things, here are some of them.




Coventry City v Port Vale.  Do yo like my glitter tattoo?  Play Up Sky Blue.


Coventry won 1-0.


My Nanny and Grandad celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary with a party.  


Let's Ride Coventry


 My final cycling event of the year.


The route length today is 7 km.


Some people race around fast and some are in fancy dress.


Entering the 'toot your horn session'!


Off the ring road and back into the city centre.







The bubble tunnel.


I love the bubbles, but you must remember to keep your mouth shut!




Look one handed!


We went around the circuit twice.


Past the famous old cathedral.


Through the university.


Some sections of the circuit can get very congested.



But the ring road is great for going fast!


Although you have to look out for tight turns.

 Coventry City Sky Blues in the Community came to visit my school.



I had the best day ever and got to play football and meet, Jordan Willis, Duckens Nazon, and Maxime Biamou.


I asked them lots of questions and they signed my match programmes.


I wish everyday at school was like this!

 My Sunday Playing Advantage Rugby club, have now started training on a Wednesday with an adult group at Broadstreet rugby club.



Lots of circuit training.


Tag Rugby.


My first drop kick!
More Football.



Coventry City v Exeter City.


We won 2-0!


Another 5km Park run.


A new PB time.


Cake to celebrate, also helping to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.







No comments:

Post a Comment