About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 10 November 2017

Farewell Big Sleuth 2017 - 7th October 2017

Today was the final day of The Big Sleuth Birmingham.  Where all the bears I have been hunting over the summer come together in the same place, before they are auctioned off to raise more money for Birmingham Children's Hospital.


So after a quick 6 km run at my monthly Kids Run Free event, we went to meet some of my favourite bears and some news ones we hadn't managed to see yet.



Intrepid Bear.


Bearhug.


Wildlife Detective.


Woakesy @ Edgbearston.


The Ink Detective.


Sonny.


We Are Going On A Bear Hundertwasser.


Wyrley Mcbear Face.



Harby.


Bee My Honey.


Life Ta'Bear'stry.


Bear-Trix Blocker.


Mother Bear.


Bee Kind.


Tiger Lily.


Who Looks Outside, Dreams; Who Looks Inside Awakes.


Picnic Time For Teddy Bears.


The Sun Bear-neath The Sea.


Well Active Bear.


The Gas Street Bearsin.



Bear It In Mindfulness...


Birminghamshire.


X-Ray ed.


Boldmere Bear (Sunny Days & Starry Nights).


Bearolution.


Sun Guardian.


Captain Blue Bear.


Bear'indleyplace.


Rosie.


Straw-Bear-y.


Bussy Bear, front.


Bussy Bear, back.


Dreamcoat.


Bentley The Bearwood Bear.


Mummy Bear.


Crunchie.


Gummy Bear.


Sunny.


Factory Bear.


Uncle B.

Peabody.


Honey Bear Honey Bottle.

 It was great to see all the bears together.










 Lots of money was raised when the Bears went to auction.  I hope in two years time there will be another hunt to enjoy!



A well deserved Byron Burger to finish a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment