About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 15 November 2017

More November Fun / Free Radio Live 2017 - November 2017

Here are some of the things I have been doing this month so far.



Orienteering at Hartshill Hayes Country Park.


I won my course!

Coventry City FC.


CCFC v Mansfield Town.  We lost 0-1 :-(.

Free Radio Live 2017.



I went to the Free Radio Live concert at the Genting Arena on Saturday 11th November.


Along with 15000 other people!



I had the best time ever and saw: The Script, Liam Payne, Craig David, George Ezra, The Vamps, Jonas Blue, Anne-Maire, Louisa Johnson, Jax Jones, and Demi Lovato.


On Sunday 12th November I went to my friend Seth's 12th Birthday Party.



It was at the Matrix VR, at the Custard Factory in Birmingham.


I got to explore Goggle Earth VR. I travelled all around the world in virtual reality!


I also got to fly and put out fires.


The hardest thing was walking the plank thousands of feet in the air!

I love Virtual Reality Gaming!









No comments:

Post a Comment