About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 13 November 2017

Playing Advantage Visit Saracens - 8th October 2017


Today my Playing Advantage Wasps Rugby group have been invited to train with our Saracens friends at Allianz Park and then watch the match.

It's also my Mummy's Birthday today!


Here we all are at the Ricoh before setting off to London.



Our coach is here lets go!

Goodbye Ricoh Arena.


Allianz Park Stadium.


Time for a quick lunch.


First look at the pitch and this afternoons match programme.


Can you see the athletics track?  Home of the Saracens since 2013, Allianz Park in the suburb of Hendon, North London used to be an athletics stadium.


Time to meet our Saracens friends.


Now  some training.








Whack!


Some more warm up games.


Kicking practice rounders.


Some non contact rugby.





The end of match guard of honour tunnel.




Both teams together.





Time to thank Saracens.


And swap gifts.


I gave the Saracens player a ball.


He gave me a special badge and key ring.


Here they are.




Time for a picture with two Saracen players, before the match.


The crowds are gathering inside the stadium now, it's a sell out 10,000 people.


BT sport are here.


Time to take our seats.



This is our view.



It's a complete sell out.


Here we go.  Wasps have a lot of injured players out at the moment, so it's going to be  a tough game.






Try!






Half time.  Some of my coaches got to play on the pitch behind me.




Time for the second half.






Full time.  We lost 38 - 19.  But it has been a great day!


We even get to go on the pitch at the end, as it's artificial turf.



Testing the pitch, skidding in for a try!


My friends and I meeting Wasp player Tom Willis.


He made his debut today.


I've had a great day!


Here we are in the Wasps v Harlequins programme.






No comments:

Post a Comment