About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Swimming Gala's - 21st October/November 2017

Today I swam in the Tamworth Swimming gala.


I had 4 races.

50 metres freestyle - I won this race 1st place.
25m front stroke - 2nd place.
25m backstroke - 2nd place.
Team relay - 2nd place.


Here we all are at the gala.


Ready to start my backstroke race.


Ready to start my front stroke race.






Here's me with my medals and relay trophy.


Our Bedworth team photo, we all did great!


A close up of my awards.


Here is some video of me in action at Tamworth.

On the 4th November I represented my region at the annual NASCH gala.


The event takes place annually in Leamington Spa.


There are clubs from all over the UK.


This is my 100 metres race.  I didn't finish in the medal positions, but I beat my PB and may have even swam too fast for my entry time.  I am still waiting on my official classification. and will update it here when I have it.

On Saturday I will be swimming at my home pool in this gala.

Unfortunately this gala had to be cancelled because of a problem with the swimming pool water.  But hopefully we will have a new date for it's re staging soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment