About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 15 November 2017

October Half Term Fun - October 2017

Here are some of the things I enjoyed during my October school half term holidays.



I met CCFC players Corey Addai and Devon Kelly-Evans in the family zone before the Colchester match.


Coventry City v Colchester United.  We drew 0-0.

Wasps rugby.



Wasps v Harlequins, I won tickets to the match by being awarded Wasp of the week at my playing advantage club.



Wasps won 41 - 10.


Brick Live at the NEC.



Entering the show.


Exploring the Architecture area. 


I wish I could build something as big as the Empire State building.


Maybe Big Ben would be easier?


So much Lego to look at and explore.


I love this Kangaroo in the Safari area.


Catapulting the Lego pieces into the frogs mouths.  It's harder than it looks!








Not scared!


Building little model blocks to help the Lego Imagineer build the big Hippopotamus.


I loved helping!






Next to built something to put on the UK build map.


Here's my design.


Here's where I choose to place it.


It's nearly Christmas!

Time for some vehicle designing and racing.



Building my vehicle.

Here it is.

Time to test it.


Now for the race.


Hooray!



Graffiti Wall time.





Right at the top.


Mine craft model creating next.


My creation.


What a fun day!

Bradgate Park.

We went for a walk and explored this deer park near Leicester.


I made it to the top.


You can see for miles across Leicestershire today.



There are lots of deer around.


Ice hockey.



Coventry Blaze v Nottingham Panthers.



Scorch the Blaze mascot gave my a free subway sandwich.  It was delicious!


Nottingham Panthers won 3-2.


Under 23 Coventry City v Millwall.



Drew 0-0.

Back to school and Halloween.



Mummy and Daddy came into my forest school and helped me with some pumpkin carving.


This one is an owl.

More Football.



FA cup 1st round.


CCFC v Maidenhead United.


We won 2 - 0, and go into the second round draw.


Checkatrade Trophy.



West Bromwich Albion Under 21's.  We won 2 -1, but it was not enough to keep us in the competition this year.












No comments:

Post a Comment