About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 24 October 2013

23rd October - Day out at the Magic Kingdom

Hello everyone.  Today we had a great day out at Walt Disney World, visiting the Magic Kingdom Park.  It was very sunny and warm and I especially enjoyed travelling to the park from the Car Park by boat and then back again afterwards on the Bus.  I bought a toy Disney Bus and aeroplane. I also drove a car on the Walt Disney World Speedway and was very good at it.  Mummy and Daddy also took me on lots of other rides, including the carousel and we saved the universe on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

 I Love NASCAR and spent some of my saved up birthday money on these models.


This is the view out of my bedroom on the Balcony.  We are on the 17th Floor and I can see the Whole of Walt Disney World from here. 


Drive on please Chauffeur, We haven't got all Day!


On the boat across Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon, to the Magic Kingdom 


It's me on Main Street with an old fire engine and Cinderella's Castle in the background. 


Here I am with Mummy in front of a statue of Walt and Mickey! 


In front of one of my favourite rides.  The Walt Disney World Speedway. 


Its not easy driving this fast you know! 


Waving to everybody as the steam train goes by. 


Mummy and I on the Carousel. 


Shouting Yee Haw in front of Cinderella's Castle 


Everywhere is decorated for Haloween


Waiting for a bus to take us back to the car park.  (I love bus stations!) 


Here I am after we got back to the hotel keeping an eye on Mummy and Daddy in the swimming pool. 


I was persuaded to get in after a while. 


I'm off to bed now.  Here is the view again from my bedroom.

Night Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment