About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 27 October 2013

Saturday 26th October - Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park

I am so tired today after an exciting time at one of the Disney Water Parks.  Today we went to Blizzard Beach.  It was so much fun.  We went on lots of slides and in the lazy river.

Beating Mummy on a water slide 


Here you can see me pulling Mummy under the running water!


Swimming with Mummy in the Lazy River 


Mummy gets me back under the waterfall as we enter the tunnel 


Chilling for a bit before we had some more fun 


Zooming down this water slide 


About to make a splash! 


Like This! 


It sure is sunny and bright out here! 


Look at all the busses that serve this place!



No comments:

Post a Comment