About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Tuesday 29th October - Back to the Magic Kingdom

Today I realised that I am now just over 44 inches which allows me to go on some of the bigger rides!  We went for another explore of the Magic Kingdom as we only really had a quick look around last week.  I went on most of the rides including all of the mountains (Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and for the first time, Space Mountain.  I really love all of the thrill rides and must have been a handful for Mummy and Daddy afterwards as I was jumping around and could not keep still!

Here we are entering Walt Disney World 


Outside the Main Street Railway Station all decorated for Haloween


Checking my map as we enter Main Street USA 



With my Pal Mickey! 


I flew on Aladdin's Magic carpet ride! 


Riding the "Happiest Cruise that ever sailed"
(It's a Small World) 



A nice lady made this hat for me. It's a bit big though!



Flying on Dumbo (This switch makes Dumbo go up and down) 


Here I am with Mummy making a wish at the wishing well 



Heading back to the Car Park after a fun day

Click here for a video of William on Splash Mountain!

Click here for a video of William meeting Mickey Mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment