About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 31 October 2013

Wednesday 30th October - Wedding pavilion & return to EPCOT

Today I went to see where my Mummy and Daddy got married back in the year 2000.  The Wedding Pavilion at Walt Disney World is on the Seven Seas Lagoon and, from the Altar, through the window, in the distance, you can see Cinderella's Castle.  Mummy and Daddy also have a brick laid in the ground outside that commemorates the occasion.  After, we headed back over to EPCOT to do everything we didn't have time for the other day.


Here I am showing off Mummy & Daddy's Wedding Brick



This is it



This is the Wedding Pavilion where they got married



You can see the Castle through the Altar window



October 30th 2013



May 10th 2000
(Exact same Location as photo above)



Mummy and Daddy outside the Wedding Pavilion
(I took these photos of them)



Heres my Bus Parking sign photo of the day!



Getting a hug from Minnie Mouse!



Giving a hug to Duffy Bear
(Duffy is Mickey Mouses cuddly bear)



Shouting CHEESE at the top of my voice!



Taking the Monorail back to the car





Tomorrow we are off to Port Canaveral to set sail on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas for 3 Days.  Internet connection will probably be difficult to get, but I will try to update as and when I can.  We get back to Florida on Sunday Morning and if I have not managed to update the blog while on the cruise, then there will be a big update made then.





1 comment:

  1. We liked the videos, Jacob thinks you were very brave going on Test Track as it looks like a very big ride. He really likes Duffy bear so is glad to see you gave him a nice hug.
    You took some very good photos of mummy and daddy!
    Karen & Jacob

    ReplyDelete