About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 31 October 2013

Day 1 Disney Cruise - Port Canaveral

We have left our apartment now and have now boarded the Disney Dream Cruise Liner at Port Canaveral.  Just across from the ship you can see the Kennedy Space Centre and Cape Canaveral. It was from here man left for the moon and the Space Shuttles launched from.

Dawn over Lake Buena Vista 
(View from the front Balcony)



 Dawn over Lake Bryan
(View from our rear Balcony)



Bye Bye Apartment! 



With Donald Duck at the Disney Cruise line terminal,
Port Canaveral 



Mummy, Can I have one of these please?
(Huge model of the Disney Dream) 




Lunch at the Enchanted Garden restaurant 



This is our cabin on Deck 10 



Our Veranda  



View from our Veranda while docked at Port Canaveral 



Learning all about the Deck Drill we have to do before we set sail


Hopefully tomorrow morning we will wake in Nassau, Bahamas!






1 comment:

  1. I have some friends from Nuneaton who are at the Atlantis in the Bahamas at the minute (They come home on Sunday). I have told them to look out for you William!!!
    I am just getting things ready for our week at school next week. We are doing lots of fun things about Diwali - including making our own sweets!!
    Enjoy your last few days ready for lots of hard work in Pear Class.
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete