About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 28 October 2013

Sunday 27th October - Disney's Hollywood Studios & EPCOT

Sorry I didn't get a chance to update you all when we got back last night.  It was late and I had to go straight to bed.  We had a full day out starting off at the Hollywood Studios and then took a boat from there to EPCOT.


Proudly posing by the Hollywood Studios Bus Information sign 


Here I am at the entrance to the park


I got to meet the real Lightning McQueen and Mater from the movie Cars 


Here I am with Mummy wearing my 3D glasses in the Muppet theatre 


This is the boat we caught from the studios over to EPCOT 


Mummy called Nanny while I watched the Monorails go by 


 Can't resist having my photo taken by a transportation sign!



No comments:

Post a Comment