About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Saturday 26 October 2013

Friday 25th October - Legoland Florida

Hi everybody,

Today we have been to Legoland Florida.  It took us about 45 minutes to get to in our car.  We had a great time exploring all the attractions and rides.  It was very hot today though.  I drove a car in driving school and even remembered to drive it on the other side of the road!  We also saw a full size 4x4 Ford Explorer made entirely out of Lego.  The Lego mini land was also great.  It had lego minitures of lots of different American cities.  I hope you like my selection of photos from today.

Hooray! We've arrived! 


This is warmer than Windsor! 


Looking around Miniland 


A Lego Statue of Liberty! 


Both my Grandparents live near Luton - It is a long way away! 


 Wow - Even the suspension is made of Lego!


For those of you into F1 - This is my Sebastian Vettel Pose
(At Driving School) 


At Boating School - 
We seemed to be going in the wrong direction more often than the right direction! 


With Daddy causing mayhem! 


More mayhem with Daddy 


Here I am with Mummy and Daddy on the Observation wheel 


This is the view from the top 


Watching the sun go down before bedtime.

NIGHT NIGHT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment