About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 25 October 2013

Thursday October 24th - Disney's Animal Kingdom

It's nearly seven o'clock and my bedtime here in Florida but in England it is nearly midnight. I'm not feeling too tired though.  I have had a lot of fun today again with my Mummy and Daddy. We visited the Animal Kingdom and saw lots of wild animals.  We went on an african safari and also on a river rapid ride.  Daddy filmed it all and said he will try to put some video up on my blog in the morning because the internet is quite slow and it takes a while to upload.  Here are a few photo's of my day though.

Breakfast at IHOP I had pancakes again as a treat


 Just about to get on to the Tram from the Car Park to the Animal Kingdom Entrance


Here I am outside the park 


We saw this big elephant on the safari. (video hopefully to come tomorrow) 


This is called the tree of life. It is made of carvings of hundreds of animals 


Getting drenched on the Kali River Rapids. (Dads got video of this too!)


Meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse!


It was ONLY supposed to be me in the photo with Mickey and Minnie!

P.S.  I've got my first wobbly tooth!

Look out for some videos of my adventures today if Daddy can upload them overnight.

1 comment:

  1. Hello William, how is the wobbly tooth? It looks like you had fun at Animal Kingdom (it looks like mummy and daddy did too - did they like meeting Mickey and Minnie?)

    Karen & Jacob

    ReplyDelete