About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Day At The Magic Kingdom WDW - 25th May 2015

Another Disney day :-)

Today  is Memorial Day a bank holiday, just like it is at home in the UK.


Here's the entrance.


My favourite monorails.


Off we go to the most magical place on earth.


Time to start the fun!


Wow, the castle!


Entering Tomorrowland.


Time for a drive.


Sit tight, off we go.



Space mountain in the distance, I've just ridden that.



Look one handed!


How was my driving?


Time for lunch.


Buzz lightyear time.


Cinderella's castle.




Time for a cruise on the Liberty Belle steam boat.



It's a Small World time.


The happiest cruise that ever sailed.


Making a special wish.




Time for a snack from The Main Street bakery.


Then I finally got to meet Mickey :-).


He told me a joke, and we spun around together.








Time to eat my special snack.


Here comes the parade.









Waving to all my favourite characters.







A firing breathing dragon!















Another amazing holiday Disney day.

No comments:

Post a Comment