About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 31 May 2015

Back to Miami And Home to the UK - 29th May 2015

 Time to start the journey home.


All packed and ready to drive down to Miami. It is 233 miles from our Apartment.


Time for a quick nap, it makes the 4 hour journey pass quicker.


We've arrived at South Beach Miami.  Ocean drive is behind me.


Lunchtime.


Then a walk along the beach that is in so many movie and TV shows.



I have to fly home across this Ocean soon.





Just chilling in the sun!

There are lots of old Art Deco buildings on Ocean Drive.


William's muscle beach workout :-)




What a perfect day.


I love Miami.  Where all the girls say  'Hi Will'!


Time to head to the airport.


The view from my window over Miami.


That's where we were earlier! South Miami Beach.

8 Hours later we were back in sunny Manchester, UK.

I've had a great time!

The count down is on till my next USA holiday in October :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment