About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 17 May 2015

Tamworth Disabled Swimming Gala - 16th May 2015

Tonight I competed in my second swimming gala at Peaks Leisure centre Tamworth.




There were lots of teams competing, and I was very excited.



My first race, front freestyle.   Everybody is quite a lot older than me (youth are up to 16 years old).  But I just tried my best.



Guess what,  I was third and won this bronze medal presented by the Tamworth Mayor.
Race time 53.09 pb.



My second race, back stroke.



Wow, I was first and won gold!
Race time 56.08 pb.



Finally I swam the 3rd leg of the relay in lane 4, we came fifth.  But my swimming coach was very pleased with my length.



After the competition with my team mate and friend Mark.


Proudly wearing my medals.



No comments:

Post a Comment