About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 25 May 2015

Manchester to Miami - 22nd May 2015


I am very lucky because I have finished school a day early, to travel on one of my Daddy's aeroplane's to Miami Florida.



Here I am with 'The Gruffalo' in the departure lounge at Manchester airport.  


Here's Daddy's A330 that is about to take me to Miami.


The flight time was 9 hours and 5 minutes, here I am watching my iPad videos.


This is the view from my window, as we flow across the Atlantic Ocean.

Welcome to Miami.  It is very hot and humid!  On the little bus for a quick journey to our hotel for the night.

Helping Daddy check in at the Sheraton Miami Airport.

 Saturday 23rd May 2015


Good morning from Miami.  Look at all the transport outside my hotel room.



There goes the monorail.


What a lovely day!


Outside the Sheraton.  Time to pick up our hire car.


Just across the road is the transport hub for Miami Airport.  I just had to have my picture taken with this train!


Helping Daddy with the luggage.


Collecting our hire car.  I wonder which car we will have.


I pick this one.

Our Tag plate.  Time to continue our journey to The Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando.


I have lots of videos to add when I'm finished having so much fun.


Look how hot it is, I'm glad we have air conditioning!



Checking in to the Blue Heron.  I can't wait to ride this new attraction.



No comments:

Post a Comment