About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 28 May 2015

Meeting Chip n Dale At The Hollywood Studios - 26th May 2015

Today we spent the morning at Hollywood Studios and the afternoon at Epcot.



Good morning from our front balcony on the 17th Floor.

I have written a post card to my school class.

Posting it in an USA post box. I wonder how long it will take to arrive?

Another Disney day, hooray!
  

Frozen topiary outside the Studios.


I've been to the real Hollywood, so everything looks familiar. 


Meeting Chip n Dale.


Getting my autograph book signed.


And getting lots of hugs.


Do you know who is who?


Posing!




There are lots of film sets everywhere around the park.


Muppets are so funny.


Time for Muppet Vision 3D.


Cartoons used to be drawn here before it all moved to the west coast.


Time for some Toy Story.


Toy Story Midway Mania.

I love this ride it's so much fun.


You have to shoot at targets.


Leaving the studios.


On the parking tram.


Arriving at Epcot.


Spaceship Earth.


Here's Mummy and Daddy's leave a legacy picture from the year 2000.


Inside spaceship earth.


Travelling under the sea to meet Nemo and friends.


Time to use our imagination with Figment the purple dragon.


Playing music by waving my arms.



Finally I get to design a car and then speed around in it at 70 mph!

So much fun to fit into a Disney day!

No comments:

Post a Comment