About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Friday 29 May 2015

A Splashing Day At Blizzard Beach - 27th May 2015

Time for another relaxing day.



Arriving at Blizzard Beach Water Park.

I think this gator must have been going too fast!  He went straight into the souvenir shop. 


Where shall I start?


Hello ice gator.


Time to hit the slides.


A little bit of a swim.
 

Just chilling!



Look no rubber ring.




Hello!



Help cold water is about to drop on me!


Hug time.


Jumping the waves.






That's the gators house behind me.  He's about to sneeze cold water on me!





Goodbye from Blizzard Beach.


Time for some shopping at Downtown Disney.


World of Disney our favourite shop



This is different to the Co op in the UK.



Once upon a toy.


Another fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment