About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - 24th May 2015

This is the third time we have stayed here at The Blue Heron Beach Resort.  We are very lucky that the owners always give us the same two bedroom apartment.  So I always feel at home and relaxed straight away.


Enjoying the view over Lake Bryan from our rear balcony.


Arriving at Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.


A surfing Alligator!


Today is going to be a relaxing chill out day.


A quick selfie.


Floating around the lazy river.


A little swim.


I love swimming under the water!



Here I am coming down one of the slides.


Time to play at Ketchakiddee Creek.


Cooling everybody down with water.


Going really fast down another slide.



Just splashing around.



Watch out everyone!










Back on the lazy river.






Help a sharks eaten me.



Squirting the people on the lazy river with cold water.


It's great fun I love it!


In the big wave pool.


Yee-haw!




Jumping the waves.


Double trouble!







Good bye from Typhoon Lagoon.


After all that water play, time for dinner at Logan's Roadhouse.

What a fun day, I can't wait until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment