About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Barstow to Anaheim - 3rd November 2015

Time for the last part of the road trip.

Barstow to Anaheim just over 100 miles.


Loading the car ready to set off.

Back on the road again, this time through the mountains.


We arrived at Downtown Disney.


Watching the Champions League matches,


My first sight of the Disneyland monorail.


Some of the Halloween decorations are still up.


Disneyland celebrating its 60th anniversary year..


Walking down Main Street.


Sleeping Beauty's castle.


Decorated with the 60th diamonds.




This is Mummy's favourite snow white fountain.


Making a wish (I wished Arsenal lose).





Time for lunch.

Ordering my hot dog.


Delicious!


Our favourite shop.

What do you think?

This one lights up.

 Time to check in to the WorldMark by Wyndham for 5 nights.

 We stayed here last time we were in California, so it feels like home straight away.



Our kitchen and lounge.


My bedroom.


My bathroom.


Mummy and Daddy's room.

Walking back to Disney.


Earl of sandwich dinner.


Making my new friend, at Build a Bear.


Snoopy and Woodstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment