About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 11 November 2015

More Disneyland Fun - 5th November 2015

Another Disney fun day.


Good morning Snoopy.


Walking to Disney.  I love the name of this restaurant.


Time for Redwood Creek Challenge.


I've got my map...time to start earning my badges!

First bravery.


Next rock climbing.

Puzzle solving.


Tracking.


Animal spirits.



More exploring.


I gained my Senior Wilderness Explorer badge.


Here I am at the ceremony.


Russell from the film 'Up'.


He presented me with my badge.




Snack time after all that adventure.


I really really enjoyed this snack!


The main man and mouse.




Tomorrowland, time for a couple of rides.


Buzz light year.


Who's going to hit the most targets?


Time to dive deep in a submarine to meet Nemo.


Now to take Mummy for a little drive.


I'm a very good driver.


I love this ride.


Waiting for the monorail.  Can you see the submarines behind me?


Here's the monorail.


Riding the monorail.


To Downtown Disney.

Time for a little break and then back for some more night-time fun.


That's a big Christmas tree.


Walt and Mickey.


Cars land at night.


Hi Mater!


I'm going to check your engine.


Luigi's


Time to watch World of Colour the night time show, featuring fountains, lasers, and fire set to amazing music and story.


Fountains.


Lasers.

Fire.

Here's the video for you to enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment