About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Getting Our Kicks On Route 66 - 2nd November 2015

Today we drove back to California along part of Route 66.


Here is a Time Lapse of our Journey from Williams, Arizona to Barstow, California.
See if you can spot the trains we saw on the way along with many other sights!



Breakfast first.


The train getting ready to depart to The Grand Canyon.


Real Cowboys.



Goodbye everybody.




A last look around Williams.


This garage was used as the blue print for Luigi's tire shop in the Disney movie 'cars'.


Look at these carvings.

Time to leave Williams and drive just under 400 miles on our way back to California.



Our first stop on Route 66 Seligman.


'Cars' movie fans will recognise this car.




A cross between Red the fire engine and Mater.




Filmore.




Great model cars.


Fun!








Look at all these cool stickers.



All the states Route 66 runs through.













The 'Mother Road', Route 66











I wonder what's on the menu here?

Road trip time.


We saw lots of trains on the journey.


Our Holiday Inn room at Barstow, our planned stop for the night.
 It was too far to drive all the way to Anaheim in one day!


Waiting for dinner at Chili's.




No comments:

Post a Comment